PENINSULA TOWNSHIP BOARD
October 26, 2015
Special Meeting Agenda
Old Mission Gazette is Reader Supported.
Click Here to Keep the Gazette Going.
1. Call to Order
3. Roll Call
4. Approve Agenda
5. Brief Citizen Comments – for items not on the Agenda
6. Conflict of Interest
7. Consent Agenda: Any member of the Board, staff, or the public may ask that any item on the Consent Agenda be removed and placed elsewhere on the agenda for full discussion.
- Grand Traverse County Bond Payment (recommend approval)
- Bowers Harbor Park Expansion – Township Portion of Payment (recommend approval)
- Mills Construction Bids for Roofs on Township Hall, Township Office and Fire Station #2.
- Zoning Ordinance RFP Update
- Nancy Kahn FOIA Appeal – Request #15-08 (Closed Session)
- Nancy Kahn Request Regarding Land Division Splits #187 and #212
9. Citizen Comments
10. Board Comments
Peninsula Township has several portable hearing devices available for audience members. If you would like to use one, please ask the Clerk.
Monica A. Hoffman CMMC/CMC
Peninsula Township Clerk
Posted: October 22, 2015
A NOTE FROM JANE: I started Old Mission Gazette in 2015 because I felt a calling to provide the Old Mission Peninsula community with local news. After decades of writing for newspapers like the New York Times and Los Angeles Times, and magazines like Family Circle and Ladies' Home Journal, I really just wanted to write about my own community where I grew up on a cherry farm and raised my own family. So of course, I started my own newspaper. Because the Gazette is mainly reader-supported, I hope you'll consider tossing a few bucks my way if I mention your event, your business, your organization or your news item, or if you simply love reading about what's happening on the Old Mission Peninsula. Check out the donation page here. Thank you so much for your support. -jb