If you haven’t been to the Bad Dog Deli lately, you must check it out. We ordered some sandwiches the other day that were super delicious. Even better, we got to meet Ardy Huey, Bad Dog Deli Manager Extraordinaire.
Help Support Old Mission Gazette - Click Here
Download the Bad Dog Deli Menu HERE.
You can design your own sandwich or try one of their daily specials listed below. Boar’s Head meats, tasty cheeses, fresh sandwiches, homemade pizza, beer & wine to go and local products are just a few reasons to visit the deli. Dine in or take it with you. Call ahead and they’ll even have it ready for you!
Looking for a great place on the Old Mission Peninsula for a Bad Dog Deli picnic? Here are a couple of options:
- Mission Point Lighthouse Beach (either at the Lighthouse or one of the turn-offs on the left before you get there) – Take Center Road (M37) all the way to the end.
- Haserot Beach – Take Center Road a few miles past Mapleton, turn right on Old Mission Road, take the first left (still Old Mission Road), right on Swaney Road and drive another half-mile. You’ll see the beach on the right.
And with their cute dog decor, the Bad Dog Deli is just a fun place to take a break and grab a sandwich or cold beverage.
Bad Dog Deli Daily Specials:
- Monday: Bad Dog Reuben
- Tuesday: Italians Stallion
- Wednesday: Buffalo Chicken Wrap
- Thursday: Southwest Chicken Wrap
- Friday: Turkey Club
- Saturday: Turkey Rachel
The Bad Dog Deli is located in the heart of Mapleton at 14091 Center Road (next door to the Peninsula Grill; in fact, they’re in the same building).
Hours are 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Saturday. Sunday hours are seasonal, so you might want to call ahead and make sure they’re open. Check out their website or call them at (231) 223-9364 for more info.