Lisa Franseen, Joan D’Argo and Sally Van Vleck extend a warm welcome to women of all ages for their Resilience & Regeneration Weekend Retreat, beginning Friday, Nov. 4, 2016 at 4 p.m. and running through Sunday, Nov. 6 at 2 p.m.
The retreat will be held at the Neahtawanta Inn, 1308 Neahtawanta Road on the Old Mission Peninsula.
Old Mission Gazette is Reader Supported.
Click Here to Keep the Gazette Going.
The cost is $350 if you register by Oct. 6, and includes food and lodging. If you register after Oct. 6, the cost is $375. Reserve your space with a $100 deposit.
Questions? Call Joan at (231) 620-1713 or email [email protected].
More About the Retreat:
Lisa, Joan and Sally are excited to collaborate again and always look forward to the energy that emerges when women gather together in a safe, sacred space that is both creative and rejuvenating.
The foundation of a resilient world begins with each one of us. Through creative teachings, story, ceremony, and extended time for you, this retreat will explore what it means to:
- Go within and listen to the Deep Inner Wisdom we were born with
- Trust, claim and receive the gifts of this Inner Voice
- Give and fully receive in a way that doesn’t burn us out but actually feeds our deeper self
- Tap into our creativity to create positive synergy and change for the highest good of all
- Explore the special role that women have in creating a resilient world
Experience Yoga with Sally, Qigong with Joan, and Guided Meditation with Lisa. These classes are completely optional and interspersed throughout the weekend. All levels are welcome.