Lisa Franseen, Joan D’Argo and Sally Van Vleck extend a warm welcome to women of all ages for their Resilience & Regeneration Weekend Retreat, beginning Friday, Nov. 4, 2016 at 4 p.m. and running through Sunday, Nov. 6 at 2 p.m.
The retreat will be held at the Neahtawanta Inn, 1308 Neahtawanta Road on the Old Mission Peninsula.
Help Support Old Mission Gazette - Click Here
The cost is $350 if you register by Oct. 6, and includes food and lodging. If you register after Oct. 6, the cost is $375. Reserve your space with a $100 deposit.
Questions? Call Joan at (231) 620-1713 or email email@example.com.
More About the Retreat:
Lisa, Joan and Sally are excited to collaborate again and always look forward to the energy that emerges when women gather together in a safe, sacred space that is both creative and rejuvenating.
The foundation of a resilient world begins with each one of us. Through creative teachings, story, ceremony, and extended time for you, this retreat will explore what it means to:
- Go within and listen to the Deep Inner Wisdom we were born with
- Trust, claim and receive the gifts of this Inner Voice
- Give and fully receive in a way that doesn’t burn us out but actually feeds our deeper self
- Tap into our creativity to create positive synergy and change for the highest good of all
- Explore the special role that women have in creating a resilient world
Experience Yoga with Sally, Qigong with Joan, and Guided Meditation with Lisa. These classes are completely optional and interspersed throughout the weekend. All levels are welcome.