Tonight’s Township Board meeting will take place at 7 p.m. at the Township Hall. In addition to departmental reports from the Clerk, Treasurer, Planner and Assessor, items on the agenda include:
- Presentation from the Old Mission Peninsula Education Foundation on the school. Foundation president Allison O’Keefe will be present. Read our update and interview with her here.
- Braemer SAD (Storm Sewer Special Assessment District) – Un-table and pass a resolution to move forward with a public hearing.
- Bonobo – Update and recommended action (Planner).
- Ordinance amendment relating to Purchase of Development Rights Selection
- Discussion of the amended AT&T tower contract.
- Bluff Road Improvement – Approval for cost-sharing on tree replacement with Co. Road Commission. The Road Commission has proposed Bluff Road as a project for the 2017 construction year, including new asphalt, drainage improvements, and removal of trees, increasing the life expectancy of the asphalt and decreasing danger to motorists. Trees will be marked for removal in the Spring of 2017.
- Township Newsletter – Amend 2016-17 Budget to cover printing & mailing expenses.
- Authorize transfer of bank & credit signature cards from previous town board officers/staff to new town board officers/staff (Westphal).
- Appointment of Town Board representative to Parks Commission.
For more info on any of the above items, see the packet in the meeting notice on the Township’s website.