At their upcoming Jan. 4 meeting, the Park Commission will discuss the Bowers Harbor Park Expansion, Lighthouse insulation, the purchase of a security system and more. Below are the Business items on the agenda.
The meeting will take place at 7 p.m. on Jan. 4 at the Township Hall. As always, there will be time for public comment.
- Discuss and approve Lighthouse bathroom remodeling proposal
- Treasurer’s report
- Update Bowers Harbor Expansion – Susie Shipman/John Snow
- Lighthouse insulation report
- Maintenance report – Bob Wilkinson, Buildings & Grounds
- Lighthouse Manager report/Arrange for credit, etc. – Ginger Schultz
- Discuss Security System purchase