Two Peninsula Township Board Meetings are scheduled for July 11 at the Township Hall, including:
Special Meeting, 5 p.m.:
Help Support Old Mission Gazette - Click Here
- Review second round candidates for Fire Chief and select finalists for interview.
- Interview Park Commission candidates; appoint candidate for position.
- Interview and appoint Purchase of Development Rights citizen committee members.
Regular Meeting, 7 p.m.:
- Public Hearing to consider a proposed Special Use Permit (No.42) amendment to the Boathouse Restaurant for an addition to the kitchen prep area and a roof to the outdoor seating area/deck.
2. Public Hearing to consider amending Peninsula Township Zoning Ordinance (Ordinance No. 2, as amended) concerning Section 7.10.11-Existing Non-Conforming Frontage Roads.
3. Review and approve contract for back-up generator(s) for the Town Hall.
The 7 p.m. meeting also includes an agenda item to approve posting Request for Qualifications (RFQ) relating to a new Township attorney/law firm.
As with all Township meetings, there will be time for citizens to make brief comments.