Several meetings are taking place at the Peninsula Township Hall this week, including:
Monday, June 18, 7 p.m., Planning Commission
Presentation by Networks Northwest. This is the same presentation which took place at last week’s Township Board meeting. The presentation will review Township procedures and offer suggestions for improvements.
Help Support Old Mission Gazette - Click Here
Presentation by John Wunsch on Farm Processing Facility – Section 6.7.2 (19) of the Zoning Ordinance. Read more about this in the meeting packet here (the last few pages).
Tuesday, June 19, 7 p.m., Township Board
The Board will interview candidates for the position of Township Planner, followed by a discussion of the candidates’ qualifications and a possible selection. Candidate interviews include:
- 7 – 7:25 p.m. – Randy Mielnik
- 7:30 – 7:55 p.m. – Kyle Storey
- 8 – 8:25 p.m. – Susan Cronander
- 8:30 – 8:55 p.m. – Brent Boncher
- 9 – 9:25 – Nikki Lennox
Wednesday, June 20, 7 p.m., Park Board
- Lighthouse Manager’s Report, including Conference report
- Maintenance Report
- Beach Events
- OMPEF Bowers Harbor Event
- $20,000 from Township for budget
As always, there will be time for citizen comments at each meeting.