The regular Township Board meeting will take place tonight, Sept. 11, 2018, 7 p.m., at the Peninsula Township Hall, 13235 Center Road on the Old Mission Peninsula.
Help Support Old Mission Gazette - Click Here
On the agenda:
- Public Hearing on Brys 3rd Amendment to SUP #115
- Approve the 2018-L-4029 Millage Tax Rate (Bickle)
- Approve 2018 Bonobo Compliance Report
- Continue Discussion of the Personnel Policy Handbook (Ditz)
- CLOSED SESSION: Closed session pursuant to MCL 15.268(e) for discussion with Township Attorney Greg Meihn representing the Township in matters relating to litigation relating to Special Use Permits.
Also, on the Consent Agenda is a report by the Township Clerk regarding moving the Precinct #2 voting location to the First Congregational Church for the November 2018 election.
For more information on any of the above items, the meeting packet may be viewed here.
Peninsula Township has several portable hearing devices available for audience members. If you would like to use one, contact the Township Clerk, Joanne Westphal, at (231) 223-7321.