The regular meeting of the Peninsula Township Board will take place tonight at 7 p.m. at the Township Hall. Here’s the rundown of what’s on the agenda:
Help Support Old Mission Gazette - Click Here
- Approve 3rd Amendment to Brys SUP#115. This SUP involves changes to the manager’s residence, guest rooms, and Chateau Use Boundary for Brys Estate Vineyard and Winery on Blue Water Road.
- Demonstration of PICTOMETRY software for purchase consideration by Planning, Zoning and Assessing.
- Discuss monitoring contract for Purchase of Development Rights (PDR) Program.
- Consider Michigan Trust Fund Grant Request (Hodges).
- Approve close out of Special Assessment Districts (Hodges).
- Approve resolution for the Old Mission Drainage District (Request by the Grand Traverse Drain Commissioner Steve Largent). This involves the severe flooding which took place in the village of Old Mission earlier this year. Read more here.
- Review bids for south Fire Station sprinkler system, and award bid.
The consent agenda also includes several items, including authorizing the Township Supervisor to sign the contract for the Consumer Energy Tree Planting Grant, and the approval of Jacob McCalib as a new paramedic hire for the Peninsula Fire Department.
View and download the meeting packet information here.
As always, there will be time for citizen comments. The meeting will take place at the Peninsula Township Hall, 13235 Center Road on the Old Mission Peninsula.