St. Joseph Catholic Church is planning a Fall Festival on Saturday, Oct. 2, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The event will take place rain or shine and feature a variety of fun things, including:
Old Mission Gazette is Reader Supported.
Click Here to Keep the Gazette Going.
- Wine tastings in the church’s Parish Hall, featuring all eleven Old Mission Peninsula wineries.
- Authentic Mexican food and live music under a tent with 25 tables, sponsored by the Traverse City Catholic Hispanic community.
- A kids’ tent with face painting, games and ice cream.
- A pinata-breaking at 2 p.m.
- A raffle with a grand prize of $2500, plus incredible prizes from 34 community businesses. The drawing for the raffle will take place at 3:30 p.m.
St. Joseph Catholic Church is located at 12675 Center Road on the Old Mission Peninsula. For more info, call the church at (231) 421-7310.