Get your message in front of thousands of Old Mission Peninsula residents, visitors, and the Grand Traverse Region! Advertise in Old Mission Gazette’s website and email newsletter.
View & Download: OMG ADVERTISING & MEDIA KIT
About Old Mission Gazette
Old Mission Gazette is the daily digital newspaper for the Old Mission Peninsula (OMP), an 18-mile piece of land stretching into Lake Michigan north of Traverse City, Michigan. News, photos, history, vintage OMP recipes – we publish it all.
Owned and published by lifelong OMP residents Tim and Jane Boursaw, the Gazette is the recipient of Red Hot Best (Best Newspaper Reporter) and Northern Michigan Environmental Action Council (Investigative Journalism) awards.
Old Mission Gazette By the Numbers
- Daily Website Visitors: 30K
- Email Newsletter Subscribers: 14K+
- Email Open Rate: 87%; Click-Throughs: 83%
- Daily Facebook Views: 24K
- Daily Instagram Views: 18K
- Daily Twitter Views: 22K
Old Mission Gazette Links:
Ad Packages for Every Budget
All ads are included in our email newsletter sent to 14,000+ subscribers. Three-month minimum prepaid required. Discounts: 3% for 6-month prepaid; 5% for 12-month prepaid. All ads are square except for Package #5.
- THE BAY. Bottom of the website home page and newsletter. $50/mo.
- THE DOUGHERTY. Bottom of all articles on website. $150/mo.
- THE VINEYARD. Top of all articles on website. $200/mo.
- THE FIRE TRAIL. Website home page (above fold) and article sidebars. $250/mo.
- THE LIGHTHOUSE. Top of every page on the website. $400/mo.
7 Reasons to Advertise With Old Mission Gazette
- We Amplify Your Business. Daily pageviews on the website average about 30,000, with readers spending an average of 40 minutes on the website per visit. New stories and photos are posted daily. That translates to consistent brand awareness for your business.
- Thousands of Email Subscribers See You. More than 14,000 email subscribers receive our weekly newsletter. The open rate is a whopping 87%, and the click-through rate is 83% – far exceeding the national average (16% and 4%).
- Your Customers Read the Gazette. 65% of Old Mission Peninsula residents hold a Bachelor’s degree or higher. The median home value is $337,600, and the median household income is $76,392. (census.gov)
- Digital News is Thriving. According to the Pew Research Center, 72% of U.S. adults get their news via online newspapers or social media. While print newspapers and magazines are dying in droves, digital news is expanding by leaps and bounds.
- You’re an OMP Insider. We live here, work here and play here. Editor Jane Johnson Boursaw is a member of the Old Mission Women’s Club and OMP Historical Society. We also work closely with other OMP groups, including Old Mission Peninsula School, Peninsula Community Library, American Legion Post 399, Mission Point Lighthouse, Peter Dougherty Society, Peninsula Fire Department and local churches.
- You’re Supporting a Local Business. Tim and Jane were both raised in OMP farm families that go back six generations here. Paired with Jane’s 40-year career as a photojournalist with the New York Times, Los Angeles Times and others, there’s no better way to promote your business to the Old Mission Peninsula and Grand Traverse Region.
- We Win Awards. Specifically, the Investigative Journalism Award from the Northern Michigan Environmental Action Council (NMEAC) and Best Newspaper Reporter from Red Hot Best of Northern Michigan.
View/Download: OMG ADVERTISING & MEDIA KIT
Join us! Make a great decision for your business and advertise with Old Mission Gazette! Contact Editor Jane Boursaw by emailing email@example.com.